Sunday 23 June 2013

day out June 10th

Had to deliver a cushion to Posh Sardine in Arnside -------- I still can't get over this shop/cafe its such a super place I just wish they had more room for my stuff!! It was really busy & I met some of the lovely customers there as well as the nice dogs! It would have been even better if I hadn't had bad hay fever & toothache,went on to have a picnic on the shore at Silverdale (egg & cress butties & lashings of ginger beer!) & popped in to see the farmers at Yealand Conyers,no sheep shearing yet its too cold & wet so I have to be patient.Back down the motorway again (boo hoo) & I realized my hay fever had gone so I really need to live by the coast so I don't suffer anymore! Toothache didn't go though.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! An artist friend of mine, Julia Entwistle, has some paintings in the Posh Sardine. Her artwork is fantastic, she is very talented.

    ReplyDelete

handwoven bag

handwoven bag